Monday, February 23, 2009

I know!! I know!! It's about time. I have no excuse on why I haven't wrote anything lately, other than I'm just to lazy. This is for Vandy! Basketball season is over (Yeah!) My freshman team did awesome. Our record was 16-2. It had to been the coach. JK! The varsity team did ok, but they just couldn't pull it off to go to state. The kids have also been playing basketball. Shae did a Bonneville league and is going to do March Madness tournament. The boys are in the Jazz program. One week left of Jazz. Shae has started club volleyball. It never ends. We are also doing dance. Shae does clogging,hip-hop,lyrical and baton. I am doing clogging and river dance. Shad got asked to dance with a girl from Idaho Falls to do the couple dance. He danced with her last year. Dustin has been working on the crusher. It hasn't been to warm, so he has been freezing. He went last week to Las Vegas for meetings. He got to golf at the TPC Golf course. I guess that is where the professionals golf. It cost $245, but it was free for him. Thank goodness! Most of you know how bad Dustin's back is, anyways he has been going to doctors to get some help because it has been hurting so bad. He does physical therapy twice a week with Brian Huntsman. This morning he went and had a MRI done to seen exactly what is wrong. They did x-rays a couple weeks ago and found bone spurs on three of his vertebrae. We will find out Wednesday what the MRI seen. POOR DUSTIN!!! I will try to keep you up to date. But no guarantees.

1 comment:

Hank and Paula said...

Ya, you said it, it's about time you updated! Ha-ha. Congrats on the girls basketball team. That is pretty good. And I'm sure it had something to do with the coach. ;) Hopefully they can help Dustin's back. He's too young to go the rest of his life in pain. Good luck with that. Tell everyone hi.